Invisalign at Visintini Family Dental
Dr. Frank Visintini is an Invisalign Premier Gold Plus Provider and a proud member of the Metroligner Invisalign Study Group.
Traditional braces are necessary when a dental patient has major cosmetic issues, like a severe overbite or major crowding. But if a patient has a few minor tooth imperfections, like a slightly crooked smile, small gaps or teeth that have moved out of position, Invisalign braces may be an option. From the office of Visintini Family Dental in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn, explore the benefits and the process of getting Invisalign to correct orthodontic problems.
Invisalign's® invisible, removable, and comfortable aligners will give you the beautiful straight teeth you've always wanted. And best of all, no one can tell you're wearing them. Invisalign is great for adults and teenagers.
What is Invisalign®?
- Invisalign® is the invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Invisalign® uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets
- Invisalign® has been proven effective in clinical research and in orthodontic practices nationwide.
How Does Invisalign® Work?
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move little by little, week by week - until they have straightened to the their final position
- You'll visit us about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 - 15 months and the average number of aligners during treatment is between 18 - 30, but both will vary from case to case.
How Are Aligners Made? You'd Be Amazed...
- The aligners are made through a combination of our expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
Are you interested in Invisalign?
Call Visintini Family Dental in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn at (718) 748-1710 to learn more!